Sunday, March 30, 2008

I & New Communications Technology

Nowadays, New Communications Technology has become a part of people’s life. Such as e-mail, mobile, etc. I really think they are important for me to keep touch with others. New Technology also has lots of functions in people’s living. It’s the main reason for me to choose this course.

I’ve started to use QQ which is a kind of chatting tools in internet about three years. That time, I left my family to study in Australian. How to contact with families and friends became a big “problem” I have to face. Because I think writing letter is too long time to get write back; email also need to spend lots of time on writing amount of words to explain the situation and feeling clearly; and the phone fee is quiet expensive for international students. My friends taught me to use QQ to contact with others. It’s a new experience to chat with people on line. Late, I learned to use it to talk with people like using the phone. The fee is cheap, and we also can see the each other if we want to. I also can use it play games with others online and make a space to put some pictures with friends to share.

I do have some friends who never know them before from QQ chatting. Some of them I already met when I got chance to their cities or they come to Beijing when I got school holiday at home. Sometimes, I met some people who I don’t want to talk with any more, I can leave them alone. QQ bring to me a rich life. But it only can be use by people who understand Chinese. So I also learn to use MSN to contact with foreign friends.

I’ll study more knowledge about use New Technology to do more interesting things. Welcome to teach me more or learn more with me together.

No comments: